Thursday, January 15, 2009

Talking to Spirits

I have chosen to shut off this ability. I didn't think it was acceptable. I believed like the rest of world so I could fit in. I believed in the group consciousness about the otherside. I wanted to fit in so much. My ego was doing all the talking in my head. You can’t see it therefore it doesn’t exist. If you are hearing voices in your head then you must be crazy. To be a skeptic was more acceptable. You don’t want to stand out in the crowd and have people laugh. You don’t want others to talk and spread rumors. You don’t want people to come at you with pitchforks and torches.

As a child we have the emotional, sensory self. By the time we hit about the age of seven we hit the stage of “Age of reasoning”. It doesn’t mean that we have the ability to be perfectly rational all of a sudden. It is like when we are born. We come into this world observing and interacting with the world to get our needs met. We learn that there is language. Then to be able to learn from our abc’s to 123. We learn to lie in one position to wiggling around to walk and run. It takes time to observe and learn and master it. Well that is the same as age of reasoning. We enter into a lot of irrational decisions, ideas, concepts, values, morals and etc. Eventually we weed out what no longer serves us and we resolve and evolve. But that sounds simple but that is not true. We are so conformed to be what is accepted into society.

Learn about ego at lifeisanillusioneducation.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment