Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dream 5 14 09

I have been studying motivation…we are motivated by towards and away from beliefs and feelings. I asked in prayer why is my business going like it is? Then I dream… I am helping someone with hands on healing…I am kicking off two men off my feet.

Wow. I had a dream about me helping (towards what I want) and kicking two men (going away from being hurt when I do what I do) Hands on healing means to me…being in that love state and doing what is not accepted by mankind. I am kicking (fighting) off two men (strength, control, anger) with my feet (understand myself and others)

One of my beliefs is that I have to fight to do what I love to do because it is not accepted by mankind. When I proceed to do what I love then I am attacked and forced to obey and become controlled because I am not strong enough. This is all happening because I don’t have a spiritual understanding of myself or others. I only have an ego understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment